Hi there! I am so excited to finally start my blog all about my wonderful adventures in Kindergarten. I have been meaning to blog for a while, but I have not had a whole lot of time to get everything set up (can I get an amen?). However, this week east Tennessee was hit by a pretty severe snow/ice storm, and we were out of school for an entire week! So, I definitely had plenty of time to start up my blog (between watching episodes of Parks and Recreation on Netflix).

I know it doesn't look like much, but we were definitely not prepared for all the ice we got!

 
This was the view from our backyard early during the snow/ice storm!

So, what was a girl to do with all that time? At first, I ate a lot and watched a lot of British dramas on PBS, but after I finished my 20th episode of Downton/Call the Midwife/The Paradise, I started to get a very intense case of cabin fever! So, I decided to get myself in a spring state of mind by creating some morning work for the month of March. You can get this packet by visiting my store on Teachers Pay Teachers! Get it here.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/March-Morning-Work-for-Primary-Grades-1717125

I am super excited about learning how to be a better teacher from all of you! I am still learning about what works and what does not, but I couldn't imagine doing anything else! I love these little guys, and there is nothing that is quite as exciting as watching them figure things out!

Wish me luck on this journey of blogging and teaching!


2 comments :

  1. Woooohoooo! You go girl! You have so much to share! Let it shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Kathy! Love you, girl!!

    ReplyDelete